There are no rules in Krav Maga. Krav Maga is not a sport, but it is a system of self-defense. Both men and women undertake the same exercise, Krav Maga is not registered as a sport in any federation, and there are no official uniforms or outfits. Although some organizations design their own uniforms, and then public seminars it is possible to identify who each individual is trained by. Each organization has its own training and they are often at different levels and some even use belts to identify, which level each participant is at.
The Academy of Martial Arts cooperates with the
- World Academy of Martial Arts
- Krav Maga Liven International
- International Academy of Security and Anti-Terrorism
- Sho-Shin-Do Karate
- Lochama Ze - Ira / Commando Fighting System
I always emphasize the three basic rules.
- Rule number one: "there are no rules within the fight"
- Rule number two: "If someone attacks you, it is with the intention to hurt you or kill you"
- Rule number three: "Always obey the guidelines of safety during training, to ensure no harm is done to you, or your opponent”
The main motive for Krav Maga is to neutralize the threat quickly in the simplest way possible.
Our Krav Maga lessons include the following self-defense techniques:
- Hand-to-Hand Combat / assault excluding weapons
- Gun Defense / firearms defense
- Stick and Knife Defense / close-distance weapon defense
We will teach you quick, simple and instinctive techniques. We place emphasis on the teaching of situational awareness, observation of your surroundings and the evaluation of threatening circumstances before possible attack. This can also include ways to address potentially violent situations, both physical and verbal, to prevent violence whenever possible. Our goal is to minimize injury and maximize your survival chances.
Our main principles include:
- Staying Unharmed
- Neutralize the attacker
- Be prepared for more attackers
- Switching from defense to attack using multiple punches, kicks, knees, elbows and other techniques
- Use intuitive and simple features
- Focus on the vulnerable points on the body
- Use all components available as a self-defense weapon
Getting started is easy!
Whether you want to defend yourself, protect your loved ones, or expand your self-defense skills, there's no easier way to go, visit the Academy of Martial Arts.